Ebrupa News !

  • Oguzhan
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20 10:18 PM
      Turan Turkmenoglu is revising his Ebru book
      for a second edition.

      I was just in time to hand Khotan paper marbled by Hayrettin Yangoz.

      Ahmet Saral from Austria had just left,when I showed up.

      For those who do not know of Mr.Turkmenoglu's book,
      though it was published in an usual format !
      it has a very good bibliography on marbling arts and related
      publications.
      (Jake you should meet him ,he is in the Book Market in Beyazid and
      has his own publications www.millenyum.com)

      Marbler Hayrettin and bookbinder Serra Guney will soon be
      in Puerto Rico Art Fair 27 april/7 may.

      I left my Uygur hat in Danbury Connecticut,
      but I would take it off

      for HALUK's contribution to Ebru arts,

      though some works reminded me of Christopher Weimann.

      Another publisher from the Beyazid Book market,
      Sinan Gozen has a new book out
      Illuminations from the Library of Suleymaniye

      all of them from ancient masters,
      unfortunately they do not have a web site

      contact me or your other Turkish connections
      if you want copies of this marvellous book.

      Lavinia ! greetings !

      cordially,
      oz