Re: nomenclature for marbled papers?

  • katie blake
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 8, 2006
      HI all,
      Wanted to say thank you so much to everybody who has responded to me about my nomenclature question. I realize i accidentally emailed all when responding to Susanne's email to me, my apologies.
      I look forward to everybody's projects and will share links and information about ours as they arise. Obviously no matter how difficult and how much people will disagree about terms the attempt must be made so that the culture of decorated papers can continue.
      Besides working to digitize and catalog our collection I'm working to keep track of all the resources we are using. I know that you all share the latest videos, and books and sites etc that you come across so I wanted to just support that and hope that I can utilize some of your opinions when it comes to finding the best sources.
      If any of your are interested, there is a kind of social/news bookmarking system in place that I've been trying out with one of my classes at the University. if you're at all interested to see what it's like check out https://www.blue.us it's really up your alley if you want to 'dot' (tag/bookmark) websites, articles and blogs on favorite topics to share amongst your community. Anybody can do it and the lovely thing is it's very simple. I was thinking this would be a great way for you all to share a comprehensive list of decorated papers sites, articles, new books, videos etc with one another.
      ok well have a lovely weekend and again thank you all so much for your help!
      *katie blake