re: and now for the totally FABULOUS

  • Luiseach@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 2, 2006
      Yeah, but . . . . . .they are COOL! If I could do fake nails (medical
      reasons why not) I would be all over those.

      Lucinda in cheesy southern California

    • susanne martin
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
        Someone once told me that they saw marbling on a motorcycle - the fuel tank
        maybe? They said it looked alot like my watercolor marbling, very controlled
        with sharp lines. Can you get this effect using an oil based paint? Any
        ideas on how this could have been done on metal? Maybe they laquered a sheet
        of marbled paper somehow. Marbling on a motorcycle is on my list of things
        to try one day, maybe nails too!

        Susanne

        >From: Luiseach@...
        >To: Marbling@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: [Marbling] re: and now for the totally FABULOUS
        >Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2006 10:35:34 EDT
        >
        >Yeah, but . . . . . .they are COOL! If I could do fake nails (medical
        >reasons why not) I would be all over those.
        >
        >Lucinda in cheesy southern California

      • Gail Mackenzie
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 3, 2006
          Back to Createx/Colorcraft. They have a line of acrylics that you
          mix with a hardener and can do very detailed marbling on metals and
          glass. It works with both caragenan and meth cell. It's called
          AutoAir.