Plastic pins for brusj curlers--marbling

  • feliciamccann
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 25, 2006
      Hello,
      I found them in dime store/variety stores in the hair products section
      and/or at beauty shop suppliers, by the way they are still being used
      in beauty shops with brush rollers. Also, my husband made me several
      combs, one of the larger ones was made with small 1/4 inch dowels,
      sharpened in a pencil sharpener and put thru a 1/4 inch pegboard and
      glued.

      From the lurker... first post.
      Felicia Forder