Re: [Marbling] appeal for help

  • carylhanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 22, 2006
      Hi!
      Try a store that sells photographic equipment - especially look for one that
      sells used darkroom equipment. Most photographers are no longer
      processing in darkrooms and these trays can be had for pennies on the dollar! I have
      11x14's, 16x20's, a 24x30, and a 40x40! The last one cost me about $20, I
      think!

      Surely there is such a store in Houston. If all else fails, try Jack's
      Camera Store in Muncie, Indiana, or the Columbus Camera Group in Columbus, Ohio.
      HTH, and good luck! Let me know what you find!
      Caryl Hancock