Re: [Marbling] Permalin Multicolor paper

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21 6:10 AM
      watch out for new batches....if the last time you ordered was several years ago, they are now over-buffering it and I had to lose 3000 sheets. They sent me a sample of old stock that marbled fine and I got a verbal...should have had written...guarantee that they would be selling me the same batch I had the sample from, and lied about it and would not take it back.

      iris nevins