Permalin Multicolor paper

  • walpolepo
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 21, 2006
      I have been using Permalin multicolor paper which I had obtained from
      the company. But now I want to use some other colors, and I do not
      want to buy the sheets in large quantities. Does anyone have a source
      for buying this paper "retail"? Thanks. Elinor Eisemann
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 21, 2006
        watch out for new batches....if the last time you ordered was several years ago, they are now over-buffering it and I had to lose 3000 sheets. They sent me a sample of old stock that marbled fine and I got a verbal...should have had written...guarantee that they would be selling me the same batch I had the sample from, and lied about it and would not take it back.

        iris nevins