RE: Marbling request...Please help!

  • Sonja Idema
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7 7:42 PM
      Thanks to all who have offered to help out!
      I have contacted my client and am waiting to here back from him regarding
      whether or not he would like to try a few other marblers here in North
      America! When I know, I will be contacting you personally!
      Kindest regards,
      Sonja

      Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 21:12:11 -0700
      From: "Sonja Idema" <sdidema@...>
      Subject: Marbling request...Please help!

      Hello everyone!
      I have a client in Germany who is an "Antiquariat"..second hand book shop
      owner, who does some book restoration and binding.
      He has requested for a replication of some old marbled papers that a client
      of his would like restored in some old books, and I feel that these papers
      are really out of my expertise level!
      If anyone would be interested in looking at these papers (I have scans of
      them - 3 different papers) and take the challenge on to make some
      replications, I would be very happy to pass his email on to you.
      Please email me privately at sdidema@... if you would like to view
      these papers and discuss the possibility of doing this for me!
      Thanks ever so much!
      Sonja Idema