Re: [Marbling] Marbling request...Please help!

    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 7, 2006
      Thanks to you both....yes, Suzanne is right it will be easier to find someone local though. If you can't you can still have them send me a piece of the paper or a good color xerox.

      IrisNevins
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 7, 2006
        Thanks to all who have offered to help out!
        I have contacted my client and am waiting to here back from him regarding
        whether or not he would like to try a few other marblers here in North
        America! When I know, I will be contacting you personally!
        Kindest regards,
        Sonja

        Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 21:12:11 -0700
        From: "Sonja Idema" <sdidema@...>