New EBRU exhibition in Vienna

  • ebrucu33
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 4, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      My new EBRU exhibition was opened on Thursday in Vienna.
      Two figurative EBRU samples were uploaded in photos of Ahmet Saral.
      And some samples in a short time will be upload again.

      I advice you to see them,

      With my best wishes and happy weekends,

      Ahmet SARAL
    • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
        Hi Ahmet,

        unfortunately it doesn't say were the exhibition is, can't you drop a hint?

        Susanne Krause

        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 5, 2006
          Yes please, more info. If you like I will post it to the Guild of Bookworkers Newsletter. BTW if anyone has any news of note they would like to get to the GBW please let me know, any exhibitions, events, news etc. I am about to post to them for the next issue in the next day or two.

          iris nevins