Re: The mysterious marbler

  • sixshort
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2006
      Hi Lavinia, Yes, Adelaide is about 3 hours by plane away from me,
      but I still get there occasionally. Vi Wilson emailed to say that
      Georgie Sharp's email address was on one of the educational websites
      from Port Augusta, near Adelaide. I have emailed her, and will let
      you know any relevant info when I get a reply. It seems that she is
      primarily a leader in primary school education.

      There was a famous marbling company, Rooftop Clothing, run by
      Brian and Bridget O'Malley in Mt. Barker, Adelaide, in the 1980's
      and '90's - Vi suggests that her work is reminiscent of theirs. I
      have mentioned this site in my email to Georgie, and will let you
      know any further relevant info when I hear back from her.

      Good to hear that you are back marbling. Would love to see some of
      your work. Joan