Recent photos

  • Maurene Fritz/Yehuda Miklaf
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 4, 2006
      Thanks to those who sent links to the photos by the Turkish and Australian
      marblers. Really fine work!

      I just got back from a trip to Istanbul. Although it was a family holiday, I
      did run across some marbling, even some framed pieces in our hotel.

      I spent a few very pleasant hours visiting marbler Beki Almaleh and her
      husband and brought back some samples of her work. It was definately a
      highlight of our trip. Although I haven't marbled much in recent years, I'm
      feeling inspired.

      Some of my papers can be seen on my web site.

      Regards,

      Yehuda Miklaf
      Jerusalem

      http://www.societyofbookbinders.com/gallery/gallery_frames.html