Re: A marbling site

  • sixshort
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 3, 2006
      Hi Lavinia, I looked up Georgie Sharp on the web - she is from
      Adelaide, Australia. She seems to be a human dynamo - an educator
      involved in the community as well as having a passionate interest in
      photography - but I couldn't find an email address anywhere to
      verify this. I would like to know if the marbled images were hers,
      and if not, who is the marbler? . . . another Australian? Has
      anyone been able to find any further info? There are so few
      marblers in Australia that I am always on the lookout for some
      fellow travelers.

      As you mentioned calligraphy in your note, Lavinia, I will mention
      that a new page on marbling for calligraphy will be added to my
      website within a week or so - www.marbledpaper.com.au Joan

      in Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "angchengsiew" <angchengsiew@...> wrote:

      > Yes, I think she is Georgie Sharp from Australia
      >

      > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Lavinia Adler <laviniaa@> wrote:
      > >
      > > Wow!! A marbler after my own heart. I thought I was the only one
      > who did
      > > wild and crazy images. I LOVE these pieces!
      > > The marbler is obviously British or Australian (maybe
      Canadian?).