Re: [Marbling] Re: MARBLING EXHIBITION

  • Katherine Coddington
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 21, 2006
      Because of the way some email software breaks up the address it is necessary to cut and paste the next line to get to the site. The address in the address bar must go from the http:// to the aspx? and then add on TabId=852&mid=6722&ItemId=2496.

      The same would apply to the second address: cut and paste the line following the underlined address and add it to the address bar after the aspx?.

      Hope this works.

      Katherine