MARBLING EXHIBITION

  • Nil Nil
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 20, 2006
      Dear Friends,

      Here is a very good cite which allows to exhibit your own work. One of the most renown Turkish marbler, Ayla Makas, has an exhibition in the cite now. If you want to see them the adress is:
      http://www.turklider.org/TR/EditModule.aspx?TabId=852&mid=6722&ItemId=2496

      Also you are able to open your own exhibition. Since the cite is in Turkish if you want to have your own exhibition I can help. Here is mine :)

      http://www.turklider.org/TR/EditModule.aspx?tabid=633&mid=4433&ItemID=1198&ItemIndex=0

      thanks
      Nil

    • angchengsiew
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 20, 2006
        The links does not seem to be working?

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Nil Nil <nilsenver@...> wrote:

        > Dear Friends,
        >
        > Here is a very good cite which allows to exhibit your own work.
        One of the most renown Turkish marbler, Ayla Makas, has an exhibition
        in the cite now. If you want to see them the adress is:
        > http://www.turklider.org/TR/EditModule.aspx?
        TabId=852&mid=6722&ItemId=2496

        > Also you are able to open your own exhibition. Since the cite is
        in Turkish if you want to have your own exhibition I can help. Here
        is mine :)

        > http://www.turklider.org/TR/EditModule.aspx?
        tabid=633&mid=4433&ItemID=1198&ItemIndex=0

        > thanks
        > Nil
      • Lavinia Adler
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 21, 2006
          They worked fine for me. Maybe it was a temporary glitch?

          Lavinia

          On Tue, 21 Feb 2006 07:11:31 -0000 "angchengsiew"
          <angchengsiew@...> writes:
          > The links does not seem to be working?
          >

          > --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, Nil Nil <nilsenver@...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Dear Friends,
          > >
          > > Here is a very good cite which allows to exhibit your own work.
          > One of the most renown Turkish marbler, Ayla Makas, has an
          > exhibition
          > in the cite now. If you want to see them the adress is:
          > > http://www.turklider.org/TR/EditModule.aspx?
          > TabId=852&mid=6722&ItemId=2496
          > >
          > > Also you are able to open your own exhibition. Since the cite
          > is
          > in Turkish if you want to have your own exhibition I can help. Here
          > is mine :)
          > >
          > > http://www.turklider.org/TR/EditModule.aspx?
          > tabid=633&mid=4433&ItemID=1198&ItemIndex=0
          > >
          > > thanks
          > > Nil

        • robert wu
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 21, 2006
            Congratulations to Nil for her fantastic exhibition and work!!!

            Best, Robert
            Toronto, Canada

            Nil Nil <nilsenver@...> wrote:
            Dear Friends,

            Here is a very good cite which allows to exhibit your own work. One of the most renown Turkish marbler, Ayla Makas, has an exhibition in the cite now. If you want to see them the adress is:
            http://www.turklider.org/TR/EditModule.aspx?TabId=852&mid=6722&ItemId=2496

            Also you are able to open your own exhibition. Since the cite is in Turkish if you want to have your own exhibition I can help. Here is mine :)

            http://www.turklider.org/TR/EditModule.aspx?tabid=633&mid=4433&ItemID=1198&ItemIndex=0

            thanks
            Nil

            ---------------------------------

          • Katherine Coddington
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 21, 2006
              Because of the way some email software breaks up the address it is necessary to cut and paste the next line to get to the site. The address in the address bar must go from the http:// to the aspx? and then add on TabId=852&mid=6722&ItemId=2496.

              The same would apply to the second address: cut and paste the line following the underlined address and add it to the address bar after the aspx?.

              Hope this works.

              Katherine

              > Here is a very good cite which allows to exhibit your own work.
              One of the most renown Turkish marbler, Ayla Makas, has an exhibition
              in the cite now. If you want to see them the adress is:
              > http://www.turklider.org/TR/EditModule.aspx?
              TabId=852&mid=6722&ItemId=2496

              > Also you are able to open your own exhibition. Since the cite is
              in Turkish if you want to have your own exhibition I can help. Here
              is mine :)

              > http://www.turklider.org/TR/EditModule.aspx?
              tabid=633&mid=4433&ItemID=1198&ItemIndex=0

              > thanks
              > Nil

              Game art design college Art design Graphic art design program