Re: [Marbling] water from dehumidifiers

  • David Graham
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 16, 2006
      When I lived in hot-n-humid east Texas I regularly used water from my
      dehumidifier for mixing size. There's no problem with calcium - the water
      you get really is distilled from water vapor in the air. You may wish to
      filter it through several layers of washed cotton sheet to eliminate dust
      and the occassional little flying bugs that occassionally wind up in the
      collecting tray under the dehumidifier's condenser coils.

      Good luck,
      Dave

      --
      Time is nature's way of assuring that everything that has ever happened, and
      everything that shall ever happen don't just happen to happen RIGHT NOW !