Re: [Marbling] Methyl cellulose Dow Methocel

  • Anna Meier
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 10, 2006
      Hi,
      I usually use methylcel for marbling. I tested recently carrageeenan again, but i couldn't recognize any big difference. I use water colors, but i dont use ox gall, but a wetting agent with biological tensids. It smells a little like ox gall and is probably not as toxic as photo flo.
      But the cheap methyl cel doesnt work well.
      But maybe I´m not marbling so much, to see any difference between meth cel and carrageenan.
      anna