Cotton with Procion Dyes?

  • thessig
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2006
      Hi Everyone,

      If I mix procion dye with sodium alginate to slightly thicken can I get procion to float on a carageenan or methylcel size? Can traditional marbling with procion on cotton be done? Or is shaving cream as size, which limits the movement of the color, the only known way this can work?

      TIA for any answers!

      Tammie