  • gretchen vansant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 22, 2006
      Oh and thanks to everyone, I've done my second marbling session since moving( the first didn't work) ,and dealing with the "water"issue. I can't say I've fixed the water ,I used distilled,but I did use vinegar and kept the room a comfortable 70 degrees. All paint worked no dropping. So THANK YOU ,THANK YOU to everyone with your help Gretchen