Re: [Marbling] Help about spanish pattern

    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2006
      Spanish takes a lot of practice to get the control enough to make the lines softer. Keep practicing. I wrote a book on Spanish marbling if that's any help.... Check the catalog page at my website.

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 14, 2006
        Thanks for your georgeous web page, it is really nice,
        but unfortunately, prices out my budget,

        Thanks again

        M.C.

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "irisnevins" <irisnevins@v...>