Help about spanish pattern

  • muratcanbarut
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 12, 2006
      Dear Members,

      I got membership to marbling yahoo group 2 days ago,
      I am keen on marbling and maing it ast 10 weeks at home,
      I made many patterns but still I could't make
      spansih pattern with hills,mountains effect
      but I made paralel line spanish effects.

      Can any body tell me about it ? and also I need nice books
      which I can buy from amazon.com, could you please advice me
      advanced marbling book that I can buy from amazon,

      I wish you all happy new years

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 12, 2006
        Spanish takes a lot of practice to get the control enough to make the lines softer. Keep practicing. I wrote a book on Spanish marbling if that's any help.... Check the catalog page at my website.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 14, 2006
          Thanks for your georgeous web page, it is really nice,
          but unfortunately, prices out my budget,

          Thanks again

          M.C.

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "irisnevins" <irisnevins@v...>