Call for slide entries

  • dkmaurer1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 12, 2006
      Call for Submissions

      I have been asked by a major publisher to produce a book about collage,
      assemblage and altered books. If you work professionally in any of these
      categories, I’d love to see slides or digital images of your art and a description of
      techniques for possible inclusion in this book. Please send a SASE for return of
      slides. If you are unfamiliar with my books, you can find descriptions and
      photos of several titles on my web site www.dianemaurer.com. Please post this to
      any collage or bookarts groups to which you belong and feel free to write or
      phone with any questions.

      Sincerely,
      Diane Maurer
      P.O. Box 78