  • gretchen vansant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      No Caryl,you add the ammonia first to alkaline the water,then the methol,then stir for five mins,and I let it sit all night. But now I'm keeping my bath up in temp.I have never used vinegar. But I'm gonna have take Jakes word and to a trial bath,I'd be a fool not to. Hey Gail Mc Kenzi do you use vinegar with you methol cel?