distilled water

  • gretchen vansant
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2006
      Happy New Year to all !!! Well this weekend I try again. If you can remember I had just moved across the country and well when I went to marble and my paints sank. I've covered all bases ,new paints, all paints and room 70 degrees. My question is with distilled water do I still have to use amonnia to alkaline the water? before mixing my methol cel? and of course since the water is distilled I won't need to check the ph correct? I appreciate all advice . And a big thanks to John (Brendt) whom always is there to help. I thanks gretchen marbledfabric.com