Re: [Marbling] The New Web site

  • David Graham
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 31, 2005
      On 12/31/05, NORA CANO <casa_de_papel@...> wrote:

      > BELLÍSIMA TU PÁGINA. NO HABLO INGLÉS PERO SI TRABAJO CON EL MARBLING Y
      > BOOKBINDING. TE ABRAZO DESDE CARACAS-VENEZUELA. FELIZ AÑO NUEVO. HAPPY NEWW
      > YEAR 2006. DESPUÉS TE ENVÍO FOTOGRAFÍAS DE MI TRABAJO.
      >
      > red cat <tapa014@...> escribió: http://www.kitapsanatlari.com/
      >

      > Nora says:

      Your page is lovely. I don't speak English but I work in marbeling and
      bookbinding. I hug you from Caracas, Venezuela. Happy New Year 2006. Later
      I send photos of my work.

      --
      Time is nature's way of assuring that everything that has ever happened, and
      everything that shall ever happen don't just happen to happen RIGHT NOW !

    • red cat
      Message 2 of 11 , Sep 27, 2006
        THE MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS, BOSTON

        DEMONSTRATION

        Turkish Paper Marbling

        Sunday, October 29, 2006

        1 to 4 p.m.

        Lower Level – Near Cafeteria

        Free

        Master paper marblers Nýyazý Sayýn, Ferýdun Ozgoren,Eda Ozbekkangay, and Gulýz

        Pamukoðlu will demonstrate the art of Ebru, or Turkish paper marbling. Nýyazi Sayýn

        and Eda Ozbekkangay will be coming to the MFA from Istanbul. This is the first time

        that four generations of paper marblers associated with the Ozbekler Tekke Sufi

        establishment in Turkey will be demonstrating together.

        This programming has been sponsored by the Indian Council for Cultural Relations,

        the Turkish Cultural Foundation, as well as by a generous donation by

        John and Carol Rutherfurd.