Re: [Marbling] The New Web site

  • NORA CANO
    Message 1 of 11 , Dec 31, 2005
      BELLÍSIMA TU PÁGINA. NO HABLO INGLÉS PERO SI TRABAJO CON EL MARBLING Y BOOKBINDING. TE ABRAZO DESDE CARACAS-VENEZUELA. FELIZ AÑO NUEVO. HAPPY NEWW YEAR 2006. DESPUÉS TE ENVÍO FOTOGRAFÍAS DE MI TRABAJO.

      red cat <tapa014@...> escribió: http://www.kitapsanatlari.com/

      Art and design school Art design class Art design degree Game art design college Art design Graphic art design program

      ---------------------------------

    • David Graham
      Message 2 of 11 , Dec 31, 2005
        On 12/31/05, NORA CANO <casa_de_papel@...> wrote:

        > BELLÍSIMA TU PÁGINA. NO HABLO INGLÉS PERO SI TRABAJO CON EL MARBLING Y
        > BOOKBINDING. TE ABRAZO DESDE CARACAS-VENEZUELA. FELIZ AÑO NUEVO. HAPPY NEWW
        > YEAR 2006. DESPUÉS TE ENVÍO FOTOGRAFÍAS DE MI TRABAJO.
        >
        > red cat <tapa014@...> escribió: http://www.kitapsanatlari.com/
        >

        > Nora says:

        Your page is lovely. I don't speak English but I work in marbeling and
        bookbinding. I hug you from Caracas, Venezuela. Happy New Year 2006. Later
        I send photos of my work.

        --
        Time is nature's way of assuring that everything that has ever happened, and
        everything that shall ever happen don't just happen to happen RIGHT NOW !

      • red cat
        Message 3 of 11 , Sep 27, 2006
          THE MUSEUM OF FINE ARTS, BOSTON

          DEMONSTRATION

          Turkish Paper Marbling

          Sunday, October 29, 2006

          1 to 4 p.m.

          Lower Level – Near Cafeteria

          Free

          Master paper marblers Nýyazý Sayýn, Ferýdun Ozgoren,Eda Ozbekkangay, and Gulýz

          Pamukoðlu will demonstrate the art of Ebru, or Turkish paper marbling. Nýyazi Sayýn

          and Eda Ozbekkangay will be coming to the MFA from Istanbul. This is the first time

          that four generations of paper marblers associated with the Ozbekler Tekke Sufi

          establishment in Turkey will be demonstrating together.

          This programming has been sponsored by the Indian Council for Cultural Relations,

          the Turkish Cultural Foundation, as well as by a generous donation by

          John and Carol Rutherfurd.