Re: Book arts in India

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 20, 2005
      Hello Srikkanth,

      thank you very much for your offer. I will forward it to Wibke, she knows best what is
      needed for the fair.

      Susanne Krause

      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, sundaram srikkanth <srikkanthsundaram@y...>
      wrote:

      > Hello
      > i am srikkanth sundaram from new delhi india ,iam a member of Dart hunter group
      and marbling group. i am running a hand made paper unit in central india. can i be of any
      help to you. please elobrate your requirements.