Re: [Marbling] Book arts in India

  • sundaram srikkanth
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 19 11:34 PM
      Hello
      i am srikkanth sundaram from new delhi india ,iam a member of Dart hunter group and marbling group. i am running a hand made paper unit in central india. can i be of any help to you. please elobrate your requirements.

      srikkanth

      hamburgerbuntpapier_de <hamburgerbuntpapier@...> wrote:
      Can somebody help with a connection to book arts in India? Are there Indian colleagues on
      the list? The term Book Arts is meant as broad as can imagined, of course incl. paper
      decorating.
      I am asking on behalf of Wibke Bartkowiak who has been requested again to organise the
      Book Arts Square during the Frankfurt Book Fair. The 2007 partner of the fair is India, so
      Indian book artists, craftsmen... should be present on the Square.
      Please contact me off-list if you are able to help.

      Susanne Krause

    • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 20 11:04 AM
        Hello Srikkanth,

        thank you very much for your offer. I will forward it to Wibke, she knows best what is
        needed for the fair.

        Susanne Krause

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, sundaram srikkanth <srikkanthsundaram@y...>