Book arts in India

  • hamburgerbuntpapier_de
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 18, 2005
      Can somebody help with a connection to book arts in India? Are there Indian colleagues on
      the list? The term Book Arts is meant as broad as can imagined, of course incl. paper
      decorating.
      I am asking on behalf of Wibke Bartkowiak who has been requested again to organise the
      Book Arts Square during the Frankfurt Book Fair. The 2007 partner of the fair is India, so
      Indian book artists, craftsmen... should be present on the Square.
      Please contact me off-list if you are able to help.

      Susanne Krause
    • sundaram srikkanth

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 20, 2005
          Hello Srikkanth,

          thank you very much for your offer. I will forward it to Wibke, she knows best what is
          needed for the fair.

          Susanne Krause

          --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, sundaram srikkanth <srikkanthsundaram@y...>