RE: [Marbling] Marbling Timeline (nomenclature)

  • Carole Vanderhoof
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 9, 2005
      I'm sorry, I don't understand your suggestion - are you saying that I should separate them by country?
      There wasn't much marbling done in early America - they imported the papers from England.
      That is why I combined the two.
      Carole

      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 10, 2005
        Hi Carole, Congrats on the great website - fantastic design concept.
        And beautiful marbling as well. This will be a much needed resource
        for those of us who are not strong on history! Joan Ajala

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "carolevhoof" <cvanderhoof@c...>