Re: water-mixabel oil color

  • sixshort
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
      --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com, "annakarenina1984"
      <annakarenina1984@y...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      > has anyone of you tried water-mixable oil color for marbling or knows
      > something about it? I think they are quite new. Available from Talens
      > and Lukas.
      > greetings, anna

      Hi Anna, The water-mixable oil colors I used were totally YUK! The
      paints don't actually dissolve properly - you are meant to add a
      little water and mix it into the paint with a palette knife before
      painting.
      If you can make them work, please let me know, as I would be delighted
      to have an oil paint that doesn't require white spirits as a solvent.
      Good luck. Joan Ajala