plastic broom straw?

  • carolevhoof
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
      This company is selling plastic broom straw - does anyone else on the
      list use it for watercolor marbling? Do they work OK? They certainly
      would be easier to clean.

      I found them here:
      http://www.volcanoarts.biz/cart/marbling/

      Carole Vanderhoof
      Lonely Pine Bindery
      http://lonelypine.ce-service.biz
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 8, 2005
        I use them all the time, they never rot or mold! I buy the whisk brooms and cut them an tie the binches with rubber bands. May be cheaper that way.

        iris nevins
        This company is selling plastic broom straw - does anyone else on the
        list use it for watercolor marbling? Do they work OK? They certainly
        would be easier to clean.

        I found them here:
        http://www.volcanoarts.biz/cart/marbling/<http://www.volcanoarts.biz/cart/marbling/>

        Carole Vanderhoof