oz-from boston

  • Oguzhan
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 22, 2005
      esteemed concerned friends,
      I gave Ms.Sinoun the Khotanese mulberry papers with your names
      written on them so that she can meet the pillars of the american
      marbling community and she is so keenly interested in learning the art.

      I hope you will have time and patience to enlighten her to the
      best of your accumulated knowledge,
      after all we have one more victim
      and another martyr for the mutual cause...

      though it is thanksgiving thursday
      have a happy reunion with your beloved ones
      and mercy on the (wild) turkey

      please do the cooking tenderly....

      cordially.
      oz
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 22, 2005
        thanks OZ,
        iris

        Message 3 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
          Thank you, OZ! The beautiful paper with equally beautiful calligraphy arrived
          today!

          Warm regards,
          Diane

          Message 4 of 5 , Dec 2, 2005
            me too! thanks Oz! beautiful!
            iris

            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
              Yes, mine arrived, too.
              As delicate as butterfly wings unfolding from its white tube
              cocoon! -Milena