Re: [Marbling] Pattern Names No Offense

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 22, 2005
      PS.....just by stamping it you have a commonlaw copyright. You don't even have to do that but it may be harder to prove it's yours. Then again art thieves just cut the stamp off and say....oh I had no idea!! Sure...

      Johnny, many of us have had our work repeadedly stolen, we just fight it. I have been through it so many times I keep a form letter on the computer. I am nice at first! They usually pay right up. It doesn't happen much anymore though for whatever reason.

      iris nevins