A gift from Oz

  • sinounkim
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 21, 2005
      Hello Everyone! I met with Oz at the Turkish Cultural Center, and he
      asked for me to help pass gifts he made on his behalf. I need
      addresses for home or email for the following individuals so I can send
      it out.

      Iris Nevins
      Alexandra Soteriou
      Akua Lezli Hope
      Diane Maurer
      Milena Hughes

      Thanks,
      Sinoun
    • dkmaurer1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 21, 2005
        Dear Sinoin,

        How delightful -- I am touched. My post office address is P.O. Box 78, Spring
        Mills, PA 16875. The address for UPS is 137 Water Street.

        Regards,
        Diane
        www.dianemaurer.com

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 21, 2005