Re: [Marbling] Database

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 14, 2000
      Hello Jill,

      Thank you for taking the time to figure this out.

      Indigo Stone Marbling Studio
      Laura Sims
      87 Furman Ave.
      Asheville, NC 28801
      phone/fax 828-251-9188
      indigostone@...

      Silk accessories: scarves(lined and unlined), evening wraps, custom vests,
      men's ties

      A retail price list and product description is available.

      I hope this is what you want.

      Thank you again, Laura

      http://profiles.msn.com