Re: [Marbling] Database

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11, 2000
      Thanks Iris! I will muddle and clunk my way through the set- up of the
      database--and hope i don't make any typoes!
      Jill
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 14, 2000
        Hello Jill,

        Thank you for taking the time to figure this out.

        Indigo Stone Marbling Studio
        Laura Sims
        87 Furman Ave.
        Asheville, NC 28801
        phone/fax 828-251-9188
        indigostone@...

        Silk accessories: scarves(lined and unlined), evening wraps, custom vests,
        men's ties

        A retail price list and product description is available.

        I hope this is what you want.

        Thank you again, Laura

        http://profiles.msn.com