Fwd: [DyersLIST] Surface Design Conference 2007

  • carylhanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005
      Hi, All,
      This call for proposals came across my screen this morning. I would love to
      see some of our esteemed fabric marblers submit proposals to teach at the SDA
      and "share the magic!"
      Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis

    • Jane Dickinson
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 2005
        Apparently, Caryl, Yahoo does not allow forwarding. Can you post the
        URL in the body of the message? So thoughtful of you to pass this along.
        Best,
        Jane Dickinson
        www.artbytheyard.biz