carrgheen harvesting

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2005
      A chemist at FMC told me a few years ago that they no longer use destructive trawlers to
      harvest the seaweeds, but instead "farm" it in area in the ocean, far from sources of
      pollution. I was very glad to learn that the ocean habitats are not being destroyed to
      supply the world with ice cream and choclate milk, much less marbled paper....

      Jake