[Marbling] Database

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 11 5:13 AM
      Hi Jill....

      I'm assuming we just reply to this e-mail....?

      Iris Nevins
      Decorative Papers
      P.O.Box 429
      Johnsonburg NJ 07846
      908-813-8617, fax- 908-813-3431
      e-mail: irisnevins@...
      web: www.marblingpaper.50megs.com

      The complete paper & supply catalog and 40+ color samples are at the web
      site. For those who visit pardon the banner ad...I am temporarily (longer
      than I'd like) parked at a free site until I have time to sort out proper
      web hosting. I have had a lot of family problems recently and finding time
      has been difficult. But if for some reason down the road that address stops
      functioning I will notify tthe list.

      Thanks,
      Iris
      PS....free marbling advice, as always, available via e-mail preferably, you
      don't need to be a "customer". I will answer to the best of my ability.
    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 11 5:56 AM
        Thanks Iris! I will muddle and clunk my way through the set- up of the
        database--and hope i don't make any typoes!
        Jill
        > I'm assuming we just reply to this e-mail....?
        >
        > Iris Nevins
        > Decorative Papers
        > P.O.Box 429
        > Johnsonburg NJ 07846
        > 908-813-8617, fax- 908-813-3431
        > e-mail: irisnevins@...
        > web: www.marblingpaper.50megs.com
        >
        > The complete paper & supply catalog and 40+ color samples are at the web
        > site. For those who visit pardon the banner ad...I am temporarily (longer
        > than I'd like) parked at a free site until I have time to sort out proper
        > web hosting. I have had a lot of family problems recently and finding time
        > has been difficult. But if for some reason down the road that address
        stops
        > functioning I will notify tthe list.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Iris
        > PS....free marbling advice, as always, available via e-mail preferably,
        you
        > don't need to be a "customer". I will answer to the best of my ability.
        >
        > Community email addresses:
        > Post message: Marbling@onelist.com
        >
        > Shortcut URL to this page:

      • Laura Sims
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 14 8:39 AM
          Hello Jill,

          Thank you for taking the time to figure this out.

          Indigo Stone Marbling Studio
          Laura Sims
          87 Furman Ave.
          Asheville, NC 28801
          phone/fax 828-251-9188
          indigostone@...

          Silk accessories: scarves(lined and unlined), evening wraps, custom vests,
          men's ties

          A retail price list and product description is available.

          I hope this is what you want.

          Thank you again, Laura

          http://profiles.msn.com