Database

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2000
      Bear with me folks--it is time I did a little maintenance with the
      marbling list. I want to build a database in it--for ALL the professional
      marblers here on the list. Some readers may not be aware of where you
      are--or how to contact you when necessary. To that end--please take a few
      moments and send me the particulars--name--company--contact info--web-site,
      etc. I will take this and pool the info and a reader can simply be directed
      to it when they next ask for a guide to obtaining materials. Thanks!
      Jill
    • Johnson & Shaw
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 18, 2000
        On [Marbling] Database, J Dolphin's digits tickled the keyboard thusly:

        SNIP

        >To that end--please take a few
        >moments and send me the particulars--name--company--contact info--web-site,
        >etc. I will take this and pool the info and a reader can simply be directed
        >to it when they next ask for a guide to obtaining materials. Thanks!
        >Jill

        Hi Jill-
        My info for the database is as follows:
        Martha Johnson