Re: [Marbling] BosTurk  OZ  reports ;

  • carylhanc@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 7, 2005
      In a message dated 11/6/05 7:41:47 AM, jldolphin@... writes:

      > november 5th  at Boston Turkish Culture House
      >   15 Boston Street MA
      >
      >   Ms.Elaine Koretsky will personally show her documentary film
      >   Last Papermakers on the Silk Road
      >
      >   Through Jane Farmer's objective
      >   Last papermakers from Khotan - a picture exhibition
      >
      >   also  an exhibition of marbled Khotanese handmade mulberry papers
      >   and  encapsulated marbled calligraphy cut outs in Khotanese papers
      >
      >   marbling by dear Nelle Tresselt
      >   the calligraphy cut outs and encapsulating by OZ
      >

      >   you are kindly invited if you are in the vicinity
      >   cordially
      >   OZ
      >
      > Dear OZ,
      I would love to visit this exhibition, and my daughter lives in Boston.
      Might there be another name for the Turkish Cultural House? She tells me
      that she cannot find this in the phone book, nor can I locate a website. She
      tells me that there is a 15 Boston Street in the Dorchester area of Boston, is
      this the correcct place?

      How long will the exhibition be available?

      I am looking forward to your reply.
      Kind regards,
      Caryl Hancock, Indianapolis