GBW Standards in Portland with Peggy Skycraft

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      I was wondering if anyone on this list attended the Guild of Book Workers Annual
      Standards of Excellence Seminars in Portland and if they would care to give a short report
      about it. Peggy Skycraft gave half day demonstrations in various styles and applications
      for marbling- I think using acrylic colors, though it was described as "traditional". It is
      very nice to see the guild sponsor events like this relating to marbling.

      Jake Benson