Re: [Marbling] New member looking for beginner's help

  • J Dolphin
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 6, 2005
      First off--Here's trusting that all interventions for your cancer treatment will be completely successful!
      Secondly--go through the files and such on the Yahoo site--to grab info for the different marblers--and --here's hoping other pros on the list will offer you help on equipment and materials!
      Jill in Ottawa