Re: [Marbling] New member looking for beginner's help

  • Stoffeez@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 5, 2005
      Galen Berry, one of the best known marblers in the country has kits for sale
      on his webpage.

      _http://members.aol.com/marbling_ (http://members.aol.com/marbling)

      He also has a fantastic book that he has written and illustrated, with step
      by step instructions for many marbled patterns. You can purchase it from his
      webpage.

      He is a great teacher, I've been to many of his classes.

      I hope his information helps you.

      Thanks
      Lorraine
      _Stoffeez@..._ (mailto:Stoffeez@...)

    • J Dolphin
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 6, 2005
        First off--Here's trusting that all interventions for your cancer treatment will be completely successful!
        Secondly--go through the files and such on the Yahoo site--to grab info for the different marblers--and --here's hoping other pros on the list will offer you help on equipment and materials!
        Jill in Ottawa