Re: [Marbling] Marbling with red

  • Laura Sims
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 10 3:33 PM
      Susa,

      Congratulations on getting the red to work. If you want to try one more
      variation to the Nevins/Duffey suggestions use red fabric and add a
      surfactant as if adding the last color to create clear spaces for the red of
      the fabric to show more. The technique is also useful on fabrics with a
      textured or satin finish.

      Best, Laura

      http://profiles.msn.com