Marbling with red

  • Susa Glenn
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 9, 2000
      Hey, Iris & all,
      I got the red to work!!!!!!! You know, this can really be a lot of
      fun if you have some successes once in a while. I'm so happy! My long
      suffering husband sez he's happy for me but I really think that he
      just wants to be left alone so he can go play with his tractor & his
      new front end loader. He's very tired of critiquing/admiring marbled
      fabric. Susa