Article about a marbling workshop at John C. Campbell School

  • Jake Benson
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 5, 2005
      Hey Laura,

      That sounds like a great workshop. I was just sent this article that
      came out a couple of months ago, over my newswire source. It's ALWAYS
      nice to see marbling featured in the news

      Learning it old school

      Folk arts thrive on rustic campus in North Carolina

      By STACY DOWNS

      The Kansas City Star

      http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/living/12370168.htm

      Enjoy!