  • tomas viavant
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2005
      to all marblers. I am trying to get general information on marbling
      history in order to make a lecture on marbling. I have books by patty
      schlicker and and ann chambers, but they have very little information and
      are ten to fifteen yeasrs old.
      the info that I have got out the yahjoo marbling group is sporatic and
      contradicxtory.
      the web has a list of about fifty books on marbling. does anyone know
      which one gives the most information on marbling history? tomas D�quin