Re: [Marbling] Re: Marbling handmade paper

    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 25, 2005
      thanks.... sigh...I wish I had more time to play with marbling. My efforts have been going into completing the solo mostly Celtic guitar CD. I think it's about done, needs mastering, pressing etc. Should be out in a few months. After that I will CLEAN MY HOUSE! Then try to find some new marbling discoveries!! LOL...are there any left????

      I referred someone in Australia to you not long ago, I can't remember who it was now.

      iris
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 25, 2005
        oops...Joan, I thought I was replying to you in a personal email!! Whew...didn't say anything bad at least! Sorry everyone!!
        iris

        --- In Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com<mailto:Marbling@yahoogroups.com>>, "irisnevins" <irisnevins@v<mailto:irisnevins@v<mailto:irisnevins@v<mailto:irisnevins@v>>...> wrote: